– Please fill out the form provided below, completing all required fields and including photos of the item in question. Upon completion, form will be sent to the customer service and RMA teams.
– All returns need to be pre-approved with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
– All returns must be shipped back in manufacturer packaging.
– We will not accept returns on special order items.
– Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, and will be applied upon receipt and inspection of the item.
– It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product in the same new/undamaged condition in which it was received. If a return product is received damaged in shipping, it will not be eligible for a credit. We are not responsible for items received with damage.
– Items that have been damaged due to weather will not be covered under manufacturer’s warranty, and are not returnable at any time.
– The following items are not returnable at any time for any reason, if they have been installed or burned:
– gas logs
– gas burners
– gas stoves
– wood burning stoves
– fireplace inserts
– fire pits
– any other product associated with gas (natural or propane) or fire.
This is a liability issue, and we are not responsible for any items once they have been installed
and/or burned. If the item is believed to be defective, we will be happy to assist you with the
warranty process through the manufacturer to resolve the problem