– Please fill out the form provided below, completing all required fields and including photos of the item in question. Upon completion, form will be sent to the customer service and freight claim teams.
– All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery to qualify for any freight claims.
– Customers are responsible for inspecting the product at the time of delivery. If there is visible damage or defects to the packaging, customers are advised to refuse the shipment.
– If customer accepts the shipment, customer must notate and provide the description of the damage on the freight bill (bill of lading).
– Concealed damage needs to be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Customers are responsible for opening all packaging, inspecting all product, and notifying us within the 48-hour window.
– Pictures of the damaged freight and/or item are required for all claims.
– If a shipment arrives missing items, contact us immediately. After 48 hours of receipt, we will not be responsible for missing items.